First Weekend of June!

Downtown shopping

On Monday, I will be flying to New York for the UN Sustainable Development Goal 14 : Life Below Water conference. I will be posting a lot about my experience at the UN and NYC, and I will explain more in future blogs. However, since its the UN, I had to upgrade my wardrobe to professional clothing. In my day to day office, I usually wear jeans and a nice shirt, but for the UN I purchased a blazer, dress pants and nice blouses. We went to the downtown Vancouver mall and there were a ton of options to choose from.  It was fun being downtown and experiencing shopping at night there. I'm excited to share my experiences to come!

Lighthouse park climbing

On Saturday, my friends and I went to Lighthouse park (mentioned in previous blogs) to witness the beautiful west coast sunset while climbing! It was nice to get out and do something besides stressing about a week of conferences and meetings. Our friend had never climbed at lighthouse park so we showed him our favorite routes. It wasn't as busy as normal, probably due to the late hour, so we could move around to different routes without waiting. We were able to get in a lot of climbs, while witnessing some superb views! Both my boyfriend and our friend are super into photography and they got some amazing shots. I haven't seen our friends photos yet but will edit this post to include them in the future. In the meantime, the photos that are attached were all taken by my boyfriend T. George. His email is tgmcburneylin@gmail.com if anyone would like to contact him. ALSO while we were watching the sunset we saw a pack of about 8 river otters swim up to the bottom of the rocks and swim away :) they were so cute.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday: Stanley park strolls and Seymour skiing

Casey comes to visit!

Co-op in Vancouver!